Brother Stabs Sister In Food Fight

22-year-old man stabs his sister over food in Rivers(photos)
Wonders they say shall never cease in this odd world we live in. A scenario has played out where a brother stabbed his sister in the back for the pace at which she was making lunch.

The event which took place in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, had a 22-year-old man stab his younger sister because she was slow in making his food.

Their older sister had to rush the injured girl to the hospital while she reported the matter to the police. 
22-year-old man stabs his sister over food in Rivers(photos)
The lady reported the issue online while she sought advice from internet users. 

According to her,
''My younger brother did this to my little sister because he ask her to make him food which she was doing he said she was slow dats d reason he stabbed her.we lost our father last year November ever since dis boy has been hurting my siblings I reported dis case to the police station and now my father family is asking my mum to tell me to withdraw the case the boy in question is just 22 and his the first son was I wrong in reporting the case?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oldest Man In The United States Dies At 112

Journalist Sets Himself Ablaze To Protest Poverty In Tunisia

Woman Jailed For Turning Her Adopted Son into Sex Partner